Norstar Modular ICS 8×32 KSU key features:
The Norstar Modular ICS (MICS) telephone system is a fully expandable and flexible system that will not only be a workhorse in your office, but also has the capacity to expand as your needs grow. The modular ics business phone system will grow in both size as functionality, so your initial investment is always protected. Norstar Integrated Communications Systems offer a portfolio of telephone/key systems, with solutions for small-to-medium businesses and branch offices, and is expandable from 1 to 250 ports on the phone system. Every Norstar Integrated Communications business phone systems is a fully digital platform that brings all of your communications together right at your desktop – including fax, e-mail, computer, and telephone.
- Expandable to over 250 total ports.
- Basic configuration is 0x32 (Zero lines x 32 extensions)
- Modular ICS Core Unit includes 2 universal slots for use with analog and digital line/trunk cartridges.
- Supports Analog Station Modules for the support of single line phones, fax machines, and modems.
- Supports ISDN-BRI, PRI, and T1 digital services as well as point-to-point communications and private networking between business locations
- Compatible with voice messaging, unified messaging, digital networking, and enhanced call centers
Norstar CallPilot 100 voice mail unit features:
Nortel CallPilot 100 CP100 Voice Mail System with 4 Ports and 9 hours recording time.
The CallPilot 100 can be expanded to a maximum of 40 Mailboxes with the purchase of additional mailbox licenses. We have provided several mailbox options on this product so you can match your mailbox requirements to the appropriate license bundles. This voice mail system is designed to work with Nortel Compact ICS and Modular ICS phone Systems only.
- 4-Ports x 20 Mailboxes (upgradeable to 40)
- 9 hours total storage
- Automated Attendant: Standard feature options include call transfer, calling name display, CCR levels (10), CCR trees (4), dial extension from CCR, external transfer on Centrex, flexible line rings before answer, multiple operators, remotely record greeting, remotely set business open/closed, reply based on calling line ID, reports, transfer to CCR tree
- Voice Messaging: Popular features include auto answer with personal greeting, broadcast messages, delivery options (private, urgent, etc.), express messaging, guest mailboxes, interrupt caller leaving a message, never-full mailboxes, outbound transfer from mailbox, record a call, recovery of deleted message, remote call forward to voice mail, reports
- Easy application upgrades
Norstar T7316e Executive display speakerphone key features:
Nortel Networks Business Series Terminals T7316e Telephone is a full-featured, expandable, multi-line telephone that has a two-line, 16-character-per-line display that is menu driven and supported by three context-sensitive soft keys. The T7316E phone provides access to 24 memory buttons, 16 of which include multi-segment icons for fast and precise decision making. It is designed for high call volume positions requiring access to extensive system features. Typical users include supervisors, managers, executives, and other business professionals.
- Built-in speakerphone.
- Time and date displayed
- Built-in headset jack
- Multi-line w/multi-segment call appearance icons
- 16 programmable buttons for lines/features/autodials
- 8 additional memory buttons for features/autodials
- Expandable by adding T24 KIM
- Fixed buttons: feature, hold, release
- Two-line adjustable display w/soft keys
- Audio control center with mute, hands free, headset and volume bar
Norstar T7208 Staff display speakerphone key features:
The T7208 (NT8B26) is ideal for users who need access to a just a few lines, programmable features, and autodial numbers. The Norstar T7208 is well-suited for areas with shared telephones, like manufacturing plants, retail departments, or repair centers. This telephone set is similar to the Norstar M7208, but the T7208 has a whole new look to it compared to M7208 (NT8B20).
- Supports up to 6 lines
- 8 programmable memory buttons with LCD indicator
- Tilt-display with integrated visual ring/message waiting indicator
- 1 line, 16-character LCD window
- Large dial pad
- Handsfree operation
- Built-in headset jack
- Audio control center
- Feature access button
- Hold button
- Release button
- Wall mountable
- Equip with Direct Connect Headset Jack
- Will work with ALL BCM VoIP Units (50-200-400-1000)