Norstar Modular ICS 0x32 KSU key features:
The Norstar Modular ICS (MICS) telephone system is a fully expandable and flexible system that will not only be a workhorse in your office, but also has the capacity to expand as your needs grow. The modular ics business phone system will grow in both size as functionality, so your initial investment is always protected. Norstar Integrated Communications Systems offer a portfolio of telephone/key systems, with solutions for small-to-medium businesses and branch offices, and is expandable from 1 to 250 ports on the phone system. Every Norstar Integrated Communications business phone systems is a fully digital platform that brings all of your communications together right at your desktop – including fax, e-mail, computer, and telephone.
- Expandable to over 250 total ports.
- Basic configuration is 0x32 (Zero lines x 32 extensions)
- Modular ICS Core Unit includes 2 universal slots for use with analog and digital line/trunk cartridges.
- Supports Analog Station Modules for the support of single line phones, fax machines, and modems.
- Supports ISDN-BRI, PRI, and T1 digital services as well as point-to-point communications and private networking between business locations
- Compatible with voice messaging, unified messaging, digital networking, and enhanced call centers
Nortel Startalk Flash Voice Mail:
This Nortel/Norstar startalk flash 2 (NTAB24) voicemail supports 2 digital voice channels, 24 mailboxes, 90 minutes of memory time for greetings and messages. This Nortel/Norstar flash 2 will integrate seamlessly with any Nortel/Norstar cabinet and will occupy 1 port of that cabinet. The flash 2 can be upgraded later to a flash 4. Flash voicemails utilize flash memory technology and has no hard drive or moving parts.
- 24 Mailboxes (expandable)
- 90 Minutes of Storage (expandable)
- 2-Ports (expandable)
- Auto Attendant (i.e., press 1 for sales, press 2 for support, etc.)
- Personal mailboxes
Norstar M7310 Executive display speakerphone key features:
The Norstar M7310 NT8B20 telephone is a full-featured telephone set designed for users with more extensive calling and call handling requirements. The Norstar M7310 is ideal for users who often call the same customers, suppliers, or accounts. The LCD window and softkeys make the Norstar M7310 telephone set an extremely easy to use phone.
- Built-in speakerphone.
- Time and date displayed
- Built-in headset jack
- Multi-line w/multi-segment call appearance icons
- 10 programmable buttons for lines/features/autodials
- 12 additional memory buttons for features/autodials
- Fixed buttons: feature, hold, release
- Two-line adjustable display w/soft keys
Norstar M7208 Staff display speakerphone key features:
Small and compact. Very durable. The M7208 is a great telephone that works well in any application. You’ll be able to save time with features like handsfree speakerphone and and eight programmable buttons. It supports up to any combination of eight lines and frequently-used features. Additionally, the LCD display helps better manage your calls. The M7208 is an easy-to-use, functional set that is suitable for a multitude of applications, from desktop use to production facilities to reception areas.
- 1×16 LCD for easy call management
- Handsfree speakerphone
- Headset jack
- 8 memory buttons with indicators
- Ringer and speaker volume control
- Wall mountable