Nortel Compact ICS 4×16 KSU w/ software key features:
The Norstar Plus. Great for small business. Designed for growing businesses, the Norstar Compact Integrated Communications System (CICS) offers from 4 to 8 lines and 8 to 24 telephone extensions. It supports all Norstar and Business Series telephones, including fully-featured digital functions with LCD and soft keys. Easily add Norstar optional applications, such as voice mail, automated attendant, computer telephony integration (CTI), and automatic call distribution (ACD)
- A flexible building-block design expands with your business easily and cost-effectively.
- Grows from a 4×8 to an 8×24 capacity.
- Voice mail, automated attendant, telephone and computer telephony integration (CTI) support.
- Easily add new functionality as business needs change.
- Supports all Norstar and Business Series Terminals.
- Key popular features include:
- Integrated Automated Attendant
- Caller ID
- Direct Inward System Access (DISA) for remote dial-in
- Auto Daylight Savings Time
- Music on Hold
- Automatic Set Relocation
- Toll Restriction
Nortel M7310 Executive display speakerphone key features:
The best selling phone ever. Over 1 million sold. This fully-featured telephone is designed for users with more extensive calling and call handling requirements. In addition to 10 programmable line or feature buttons, 12 dual-function memory buttons provide quick access to 24 additional features or autodial numbers, ideal for users who often call the same customers, suppliers, or accounts. With its two-line by sixteen-character LCD Window and softkeys, the M7310 is extremely easy to use.
- Built-in speakerphone.
- Time and date displayed
- Built-in headset jack
- Multi-line w/multi-segment call appearance icons
- 10 programmable buttons for lines/features/autodials
- 12 additional memory buttons for features/autodials
- Fixed buttons: feature, hold, release
- Two-line adjustable display w/soft keys