Nortel Compact 6×16 KSU key features:
The Norstar 6×16 (NT5B01) holds up to 6 lines and up to 16 stations, uses M7000 Nortel meridian phones. Great for the small to medium business owners. Start out small! Grow to 6 incoming lines, and up to 16 phones!
- The basic KSU is 6 lines by up to 16 stations (max)
- Simple system for your small to medium business
- Music on hold (requires radio source)
- Intercom from phone to phone
Nortel M7310 Executive display speakerphone key features:
The best selling phone ever. Over 1 million sold. This fully-featured telephone is designed for users with more extensive calling and call handling requirements. In addition to 10 programmable line or feature buttons, 12 dual-function memory buttons provide quick access to 24 additional features or autodial numbers, ideal for users who often call the same customers, suppliers, or accounts. With its two-line by sixteen-character LCD Window and softkeys, the M7310 is extremely easy to use.
- Built-in speakerphone.
- Time and date displayed
- Built-in headset jack
- Multi-line w/multi-segment call appearance icons
- 10 programmable buttons for lines/features/autodials
- 12 additional memory buttons for features/autodials
- Fixed buttons: feature, hold, release
- Two-line adjustable display w/soft keys
Nortel M7208 Staff display speakerphone key features:
Small and compact. Very durable. The M7208 is a great telephone that works well in any application. You’ll be able to save time with features like handsfree speakerphone and and eight programmable buttons. It supports up to any combination of eight lines and frequently-used features. Additionally, the LCD display helps better manage your calls. The M7208 is an easy-to-use, functional set that is suitable for a multitude of applications, from desktop use to production facilities to reception areas.
- 1×16 LCD for easy call management
- Handsfree speakerphone
- Headset jack
- 8 memory buttons with indicators
- Ringer and speaker volume control
- Wall mountable