Nortel Compact 3×8 KSU key features:
The Norstar 3×8 (NT5B05) holds up to 3 lines and up to 8 stations max, uses M7000 Nortel Meridian phones. Great for the small to medium business owners.
- The basic KSU is 3 lines by up to 8 stations (max)
- Simple system for your small business
- Music on hold (requires radio source)
- Intercom from phone to phone
Nortel M7310 Executive display speakerphone key features:
The Norstar M7310 NT8B20 telephone is a full-featured telephone set designed for users with more extensive calling and call handling requirements. The Norstar M7310 is ideal for users who often call the same customers, suppliers, or accounts. The LCD window and softkeys make the Norstar M7310 telephone set an extremely easy to use phone.
- Built-in speakerphone.
- Time and date displayed
- Built-in headset jack
- Multi-line w/multi-segment call appearance icons
- 10 programmable buttons for lines/features/autodials
- 12 additional memory buttons for features/autodials
- Fixed buttons: feature, hold, release
- Two-line adjustable display w/soft keys
Nortel M7208 Staff display speakerphone key features:
Small and compact. Very durable. The M7208 is a great telephone that works well in any application. You’ll be able to save time with features like handsfree speakerphone and and eight programmable buttons. It supports up to any combination of eight lines and frequently-used features. Additionally, the LCD display helps better manage your calls. The M7208 is an easy-to-use, functional set that is suitable for a multitude of applications, from desktop use to production facilities to reception areas.
- 1×16 LCD for easy call management
- Handsfree speakerphone
- Headset jack
- 8 memory buttons with indicators
- Ringer and speaker volume control
- Wall mountable