Nortel BCM 0 VoIP IP Internet base unit key features:
The BCM 50 Main. Includes 3.0 software, power supply and power cable, 3 RJ-45 LAN ports, and a dedicated OA&M port. System is initially configured 4x8x2x2. This system is capable of the following:
- 4 analog trunks
- 8 digital stations
- 2 analog stations
- 2 IP stations
- 8 voicemail boxes
Up to 2 expansion units can be added which allow 1 media bay module each. These can be used to add digital stations, analog stations, digital trunking and/or analog trunking.
Norstar T7316e Executive display speakerphone key features:
Nortel Networks Business Series Terminals T7316e Telephone is a full-featured, expandable, multi-line telephone that has a two-line, 16-character-per-line display that is menu driven and supported by three context-sensitive soft keys. The T7316E phone provides access to 24 memory buttons, 16 of which include multi-segment icons for fast and precise decision making. It is designed for high call volume positions requiring access to extensive system features. Typical users include supervisors, managers, executives, and other business professionals.
- Built-in speakerphone.
- Time and date displayed
- Built-in headset jack
- Multi-line w/multi-segment call appearance icons
- 16 programmable buttons for lines/features/autodials
- 8 additional memory buttons for features/autodials
- Expandable by adding T24 KIM
- Fixed buttons: feature, hold, release
- Two-line adjustable display w/soft keys
- Audio control center with mute, hands free, headset and volume bar
Norstar T7208 Staff display speakerphone key features:
The T7208 (NT8B26) is ideal for users who need access to a just a few lines, programmable features, and autodial numbers. The Norstar T7208 is well-suited for areas with shared telephones, like manufacturing plants, retail departments, or repair centers. This telephone set is similar to the Norstar M7208, but the T7208 has a whole new look to it compared to M7208 (NT8B20).
- Supports up to 6 lines
- 8 programmable memory buttons with LCD indicator
- Tilt-display with integrated visual ring/message waiting indicator
- 1 line, 16-character LCD window
- Large dial pad
- Handsfree operation
- Built-in headset jack
- Audio control center
- Feature access button
- Hold button
- Release button
- Wall mountable
- Equip with Direct Connect Headset Jack
- Will work with ALL BCM VoIP Units (50-200-400-1000)
Norstar I2002 VoIP Staff speakerphone key features:
The Nortel IP Phone 2002 is a standards-based IP Phone that connects directly to the Local Area Network (LAN) via RJ-45 connector. Supported on both enterprise and carrier platforms, the display-based IP Phone 2002 is ideally suited for moderate call volume users, such as office professionals and technical specialists.
- Basic and advanced telephony features, audio control center and selectable ring tones improve interpersonal communications.
- Softkeys control display-based features for improved productivity.
- Reduced enterprise installation costs by only requiring a single Category 5 cable drop to the desktop for telephone and co-located PC.
- Direct inline power support via the IEEE 802.3af standard delivers increased reliability and cost-effectiveness.